Return to Home Page
DCIís web-based Hospital Contracting application empowers health care professionals to
quickly measure the financial impact of existing and proposed inpatient contracts.
The application performs three primary functions:
The ease of use and speed of the application modeling features will provide the following benefits:
- Model proposed contracts using historical contracts and claims
- Trend actual claims experience to the expected experience of a model
- Identify claims that appear to be paid incorrectly, based on the contract, for further research
The claim validation features will provide the following benefits:
- Complex options can be quickly modeled to determine financial impact
- More model options can be completed using less employee resources
- Contracts will be negotiated based on knowledge, not assumption
- Counter proposals can be analyzed immediately, eliminating last minute negotiating tactics
- Model analyses are repeatable, use consistent methodologies
- Incorrect payments are discovered and corrected in a timely manner.
- Automated claims pricing provides greater accuracy.